At Oviedo & Miranda we have a team dedicated to Dental Tourism, with specialists that will be able to communicate with you in your own language and help you in everything you need.
For years we have been a reference in Lanzarote, and now we want to be a reference for English speaking tourists that enjoy the good weather and some vacation days. Oviedo & Miranda’s medical team is in charge of everything, in a calm and stress-free atmosphere.
Steps to enjoy our dental services:
Free previous contact through our website
You will receive information about everything you need to make a decision.
Booking and confirming the treatment
Once we answer all your questions, our patient care specialist will confirm you the timing of the travel and bookings.
Stay in Lanzarote
When you arrive, our patient care specialist will be waiting for you at the airport and will take you to the hotel and clinic.
Oviedo & Miranda’s team will be watching the whole treatment plan in order for you to feel as well as possible.
When the treatment is over, Oviedo & Miranda’s team will take you to the airport in order for you to return home.
Oviedo & Miranda has a great team of professionals exclusively dedicated to our patients.
You can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PARADISE IS NEARER THANK YOU THIN
Lanzarote is a unique island of extreme and unusual beauty. Amazing nature, dramatic landscapes, long sandy shores, a deeply rooted local culture and gastronomy, and above all a genuine respect for nature and its environment, all make Lanzarote an ideal destination to enjoy, and return to. It will keep surprising you!
ENCHANTING BEACHES TO GET LOST IN
The island is home to spectacular crystal-clear waters and superb stretches of white, golden and black sand. Papagayo, Puerto del Carmen and Matagorda on the southern side of the island boast some of the best beaches and coves. In the north, you ́ll love the impressive beach of Famara and the ones in Costa Teguise, Arrieta, Caleton Blanco, Orzola and the island of La Graciosa.
PRACTISE YOUR FAVOURITE SPORT IN A UNIQUE ENVIRONMENT
The mild, spring-like weather all year round and the magic natural landscapes of Lanzarote attract sport enthusiasts from all over the world to practise their favourite sports. Both amateurs and professionals visit the island to surf, kitesurf, windsurf, triathlon, golf, diving, sailing, fishing, cycling, mountain bike, trekking, paragliding, hiking…
TASTE LANZAROTE AND SURPRISE YOUR PALATE
From traditional cuisine to the most innovative gastronomic creations, in Lanzarote you can enjoy excellent cuisine. Outstanding fish and shellfish, vegetables, goat meat, black canary pork, and excellent wines with “Denomination of Origin Lanzarote”, produced in the magical vineyard landscapes of La Geria.
WELLNESS INVADES ALL YOUR SENSES
HAPPINESS, COLOUR AND FUN
There are many traditional festivals in Lanzarote: the famous Carnival, the most authentic pilgrimages or popular markets such as the one in Teguise held every Sunday morning. When the sun hides away, music and fun continue in different parts of the island, like the capital and major tourist areas.
WELCOME TO THE EIGHTH CANARY ISLAND
To the north of Lanzarote is the Chinijo Archipelago, formed by the islands of La Graciosa, Alegranza, Montaña Clara, Roque del Este and Roque del Oeste, which is nowadays the largest marine reserve in Europe. La Graciosa, is the most distinctive island in the Canaries, with just 600 inhabitants and surrounded by paradisiacal beaches, is an idylic place full of peace, nature and serenity.
ARRECIFE, A CAPITAL CITY OPEN TO THE OCEAN
Despite being unknown to our visitors, Arrecife retains interesting places such as its small historic center, a valuable marina and bay, the charming Charco de San Ginés or the white sand beach of El Reducto. The capital also has two emblematic fortresses that protected the city from pirate attacks.
ART + NATURE
- Local born artist César Manrique designed amazing places where art and architecture melt into the natural landscape.
- Jameos del Agua is a volcanic tube that reaches the sea water and has a stunning natural auditorium.
- Cueva de los Verdes is a fascinating cave created by the eruptions of the La Corona Volcano.
- The Cactus Garden is Manrique ́s latest creation and boasts over 7,200 species with more than 1,100 different specimens.
- MIAC – Castillo de San José houses a large modern art collection.
- In the Casa-Museo del Campesino and Fertility Monument, located in the geographical centre of the island, you can learn about the most authentic side of our agriculture and handicrafts.
- In the Fire Mountains in Timanfaya National Park, on an active crater it is possible to taste dishes cooked in the heat of the volcano.
- The Mirador del Río is a unique building where the architecture integrates seamlessly with the landscape and a balcony from where spectacular views over the Chinijo Archipelago can be enjoyed.